We can help you grow your small business in three ways.
- Drive more qualified, potential customers to your website
- Increase engagement with current and potential customers on social media and get more local reviews
- Design and build a professional-looking website that is easy to use, search-engine-friendly, and mobile ready
Drive more potential customers to your website
We have worked with hundreds of small businesses over the years. We typically drive traffic to our clients' websites using the following methods:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services - get your site in front of potential customers searching for your keywords and be on top in the maps listings
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising - while SEO takes time, PPC can be turned on to drive traffic to your site right away
- Social Media Marketing - use sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. to drive potential customers to your website
Increase engagement on social media and grow your local reviews
Keeping up with social media and know what works to help promote your business can be a daunting task. We can help you on all the social networks relevant to your business and we typically do that in the following ways:
- Social Media Campaigns - specific campaigns for specific social networks that get results
- Social Media Management - have your social accounts managed by us
- Content Marketing - use content (i.e. articles, infographics, ebooks, videos, etc.) in the most effective way on the social networks to get more engagement and reviews
Build a professional website that helps grow your business
If your website isn't helping your business grow, we can help. There are three ways we can help you to accomplish this goal:
- Professional Design: we design and develop custom websites on WordPress. You won't be ashamed of your website anymore.
- Search-Engine-Friendly: we make sure your website is optimized for the search engines so you have no trouble ranking for your desired keywords.
- Mobile-Ready: we make sure your website looks good on desktops, laptops, tablets, and smart phones.